Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Problem Solving Letter

Dear Landlord,

Recently, the raccoons in our yard have been out of control.  They are tipping over trash cans, digging up the flower beds and being a general nuisance.  Not only am I concerned about the mess that they're causing on the property, I also fear for the health and well-being of the residents and neighborhood pets, who are kept up by the raccoons late-night antics.  Based on the trail of garbage and the frequent rustling and squealing noises, I've determined that the raccoon den is under the porch of our building (this would also account for the small dead rodents that we've been picking up near the front door).  The possibility of disease is also a worry since raccoons have been know to become rabid and bite humans.  The animal control department directed me to contact you and I'm hoping that you'll address this problem soon be it with traps, poison, or den relocation. 

Thank you for sharing this concern,

Jamie Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment